See below how Bonanza Camping Resort is in the thick of the Wisconsin Dells waterpark scene!
You know the slogan is true when you see a trademark! It is a fact, Wisconsin Dells holds bragging rights to the most indoor and outdoor waterpark configurations per capita than anywhere else on the planet.
Here are the waterlogged numbers:
- Noah’s Ark Waterpark is America’s largest waterpark, spanning 70 acres with five million gallons of water and three miles of waterslides. What is great about this is that Noah’s Ark is that you can walk to it from the Bonanza Camping Resort!
- 16+ million gallons of water go through the parks
- More than 200 waterslides dot the Dells landscape.
- Wilderness Resort’s indoor and outdoor waterpark combined space is 500,000 square feet or equal to twelve football fields making it America’s largest indoor / outdoor combination waterpark
- Kalahari Resort Waterparks is the largest indoor waterpark in Wisconsin at 125,000 square feet.
Rides in the park include: extreme plunge slides, tube rides, racing speed slides, bowl drops, water roller coasters, indoor surf machine, massive wave pools, and lazy rivers.
Make Bonanza Camping Resort your basecamp for your Wisconsin waterpark adventures this summer…Why? Because you can walk to Noah’s Ark from Bonanza Camping Resort.
You will also receive a nice discount for going to Noah’s Ark because you are staying at Bonanza Camping Resort!
About Bonanza Camping Resort
The owners and management of Bonanza Camping Resort continue to improve the grounds, facilities and activities in ways that please our valued guests. What we cannot improve is our location…because it is prime! We also feature laundry facilities, a country store, a game room, mini golf and a nicely heated pool of our own! Book today at www.bonanzacamping.com/. Happy Summer in Wisconsin Dells!